19 Gilliver Avenue
Remarkable grandeur, elegance and captivating views
This extraordinary c1920s Spanish Mission influenced residence represents an exceptionally rare opportunity. It commands exquisite views taking in several Sydney landmarks including the Harbour Bridge, cityscape, Centrepoint tower and the sparkling harbour. Rich with history and proudly occupying 1,195sqm of stunning manicured grounds on the high side of an exclusive street, this is an offering of remarkable grandeur and elegance.
The main level showcases multiple formal living and dining spaces with high ceilings and four working fireplaces. Outside is a choice of entertaining terraces which gaze onto sunlit lawns and picturesque gardens. The gourmet kitchen boasts stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
The double brick property’s expansive floorplan provides four enormous bedrooms and two bathrooms. Parking consists of a triple garage plus three additional off street spaces. Complete with extensive under-house storage, an alarm and rear pedestrian access, this is a home which will delight for generations.
Village shops, parks, cafes and other amenities are all mere minutes from this prestigious address.
- Four huge bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Elegant formal living and dining areas
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
- Four working fireplaces, high ceilings
- 1,195sqm of beautiful manicured grounds
- Sunny entertaining terraces and level lawn
- Triple LUG + three further car spaces
- Extensive under-house storage space
- Grand c1920s Spanish Mission residence
- Magical Bridge, city and harbour views
- High side of an exclusive family street
- Close to village shops, cafes and parks