2/17 Thornton Street
An iconic address, landmark luxury with stunning harbour and bridge views
Designed to impeccable standards on exclusive Darling Point, this address represents a rare opportunity. This is one of only three lavish house-like apartments originally created exclusively for the present owner's family. The whole floor apartment basks in a north aspect and stunning vistas across Sydney Harbour and the bridge.
- Substantial formal lounge, living and dining, dining room is a sophisticated setting creating a perfect context for appreciating the ambience.
- Sweeping indoor/outdoor terrace with banks of retractable shutters and unrestricted views.
- Highly functional and uniquely designed, the kitchen is a finely tuned gourmet area. Appointed with luxury appliances and a bespoke bar that affords a restaurant-at-home feel.
- The master retreat takes a front row to the views appointed with built-in and walk-in robes and a luxury ensuite.
- Two further bedrooms nestle privately at the rear of the apartment with robes and ensuites, ducted a/c, internal laundry.
- Lift access to the wide side by side double lock up garage with abundant storage and a powder room.
- Walk to the bus, the ferry, the marina, Edgecliff station and shopping, Double Bay village and Ascham College.