24 Lang Road
‘Lactura’ Magnificent c1910 parkside trophy home
Proudly set on one of Sydney’s most distinguished streets overlooking Centennial Park, ‘Lactura’ c1910 is a trophy home showcasing timeless elegance and luxury living on a magnificent scale. Offering exceptional privacy, the 1,031sqm landholding encompasses glorious Will Dangar-designed gardens, complete with superb alfresco entertaining spaces.
Meticulously revived to its former grandeur, the stately two-storey mansion contains five bedrooms, an office and four bathrooms, including a lavish master suite with a marble ensuite. A dual-level pool house contains a guest studio and cinema.
The residence’s regal formal and casual entertaining areas have set the scene for countless high-profile events. The gourmet kitchen features concertina windows which open to an all-weather Hamptons style entertaining terrace, manicured lawn and heated pool.
Classic details such as soaring ornate ceilings, intricate leadlight windows, marble fireplaces and polished timber floorboards hark back to a bygone era. Modern luxuries include air conditioning, a security intercom and rear lane access to a double garage.
Wonderfully convenient to a host of the East’s top attractions, it enjoys the recreational haven of Centennial Park at its door, cosmopolitan Woollahra village and Paddington boutiques within a brief walk, and Fox Studios, the SCG and Allianz Stadium moments away.
- Lavish master suite with marble ensuite
- Grand formal lounge and dining rooms
- Expansive casual entertaining space, study
- Elegant kitchen with concertina windows
- Pool house with guest studio and cinema
- Private Will Dangar designed gardens
- Heated pool, sprawling front lawn
- All-weather alfresco entertaining terrace
- Soaring ornate ceilings, intricate leadlights
- Marble fireplaces, polished floorboards
- Built-in robes, stately entry foyer, a/c
- Rear lane access to double garaging