43/63-65 St Marks Road
Private sanctuary nestled in idyllic garden surrounds
This ambient top-floor apartment is peacefully and privately secluded within the magical surrounds of a sought-after garden development on one of Randwick’s most desirable streets.
Capturing filtered ocean views through the trees, it enjoys use of superb facilities including an outdoor pool, a gym, sauna and visitor parking.
Generously proportioned, the apartment contains two large bedrooms with built-ins, a pristine kitchen with a dishwasher, an immaculate bathroom with a bath and a separate WC. Roomy free-flowing entertaining space extends to a large balcony with a lovely leafy outlook.
Details include prized security parking with internal foyer access, an internal laundry, just one common wall and security intercom. Immaculately maintained, this wonderful entry into a coveted pocket of Randwick offers scope to further cosmetically enhance if desired.
Backing onto the lush expanse of Fred Hollows Reserve, the pet-friendly Toga-built development is a brief stroll to the cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and village vibe of Frenchmans Road, with Randwick Junction attractions, the Prince of Wales Hospital and beaches just minutes away.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Generous, breezy living and dining space
- Pristine kitchen with a dishwasher
- Immaculate bathroom, separate WC
- Large covered balcony, leafy outlook
- Communal outdoor pool, gym, sauna
- Security parking with direct foyer access
- Ample communal visitor parking
- Large covered entertaining balcony
- Internal laundry, wall-mounted heater
- Filtered ocean views through the trees
- Moments to Frenchmans Road village