9 Hillside Avenue
THE POWER TO THRILL
When owning the best is your reality
Every now and then the phrase, "will take your breath away", accurately describes a home. Behind an impressive entrance, this imposing 6 bdrm gated estate commands a majestic elevated position, and stands between two magnificent level lawns on 1,808sqm (approx). Its Harbour views are spectacular, with the Bridge owning centre stage. Its architecture is regal, with vast banks of elegant bay windows and retractable glass doors merging indoor & outdoor living. Its aesthetic allure is undeniable. The column-lined pool includes a spa, sauna & dining patio. There is a dble garage plus forecourt parking for 4 cars.
• North-facing with extraordinary, sweeping views of Sydney Harbour from major rooms, that include The Harbour Bridge, CBD and North Sydney skyline plus from the upper level, Bondi Beach, Rose Bay and Point Piper.
• Regal, classical formal living and dining spaces are enhanced by chandeliers, high-polish wood flooring and expanses of glass.
• A circular polished wood staircase is enhanced by Art Nouveau stained glass picture windows and a cupola-shaped skylight with crystal chandelier.
• Secondary bedrooms overlook, and the vast spread of casual living spaces open to, a sun-drenched lawn and private stone-paved terraces edged with elegant topiary, manicured hedges and classical urns as well as the heated pool.
• Fully-fitted baby's room or dressing room.
• Magnificent Miele entertainer's kitchen with walk-in pantry and marble island.
• Self-contained nanny's/housekeeper's apartment
• Privileged position at the very end of an exclusive Vaucluse cul-de-sac