9/50B Ocean Street
Secluded sanctuary in Woollahra’s exclusive consular belt
Completely secluded from the street amid lush garden surrounds, this ground-floor boutique apartment presents a unique sanctuary right in the heart of Woollahra’s prestigious consular belt. Built around idyllic communal grounds, the serene residence presents an affordable entry into one of Sydney’s most elite addresses.
Wonderfully private and peaceful, it contains two bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes, along with an immaculate bathroom with separate bath and shower. Sun-soaked combined living and dining space opens to an exceptionally private wraparound courtyard with established citrus trees.
Additional features include an internal laundry, a linen closet and a prized garage. Lovely and comfortable as is, it offers some scope for cosmetic transformation if desired.
An exceptional lifestyle purchase for lovers of village living, it features shops and cafes at its doorstep, including the much-loved Chiswick restaurant. Head around the corner to the cosmopolitan attractions of Queen Street, with its gourmet provedors, boutiques and antique stores. CBD buses are conveniently located at the door and it’s an easy walk to the train station and Centennial Park.
- Two bedrooms, main with built-in robes
- Sun-soaked open-plan living and dining
- Gas kitchen with solid timber cabinetry
- Immaculate bathroom, internal laundry
- Wonderfully private courtyard garden
- Featuring established citrus trees
- Opens to lovely common gardens
- Prized security garaging
- Some scope to cosmetically enhance
- Across from Chiswick restaurant
- Queen Street village footsteps away
- Stroll to beautiful Centennial Park
0411 545 577